New Era Training
Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: New Era Training  (Read 744 times)

Howzat

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (+7)
New Era Training
« on: April 02, 2024, 04:18:06 PM »

Anyone been to new era training (NET) in Wandsworth? I’ve booked a 1 to 1 session there for later in week just wondered what it’s like?
Top Scores: 171,112,100,99,86*,74*  Best Bowling: 5/18

procricket

• International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+33)
Re: New Era Training
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »

Hi Leo,

I seen enough off it on instagram looks great please do give feedback wouldn’t mind going there when in the big smoke
"Doubt whoever but never doubt yourself"

KettonJake

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 04:59:45 PM »

We did the surfacing there so it should be pretty good  :D

As it’s in a railway arch, no ceiling fixings are allowed so proper indoor nets weren’t possible, they've got a mobile cage instead
The artist formerly known as Vitas Cricket
Durant Cricket www.durantcricket.co.uk
jacob@durantcricket.co.uk

Howzat

• Forum Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 08:49:36 PM »

Thanks guys. Yes will be sure to let everyone know what it’s like!

Neon Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • Neon Cricket
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 07:44:38 AM »

Callum's a great guy, very knowledgeable as you'd expect with his background and it's a tidy set up. I've been working with him since the opening and it's certainly built up a hell of a following in a short space of time - by all accounts getting a booking is becoming hard at times which is unheard of for an indoor centre frankly.

He also runs the British Cricket Academy - https://www.britishcricketacademy.com/the-team

Email: adam@neoncricket.co.uk
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Jimbo

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 09:26:52 AM »

Callum's a great guy, very knowledgeable as you'd expect with his background and it's a tidy set up. I've been working with him since the opening and it's certainly built up a hell of a following in a short space of time - by all accounts getting a booking is becoming hard at times which is unheard of for an indoor centre frankly.

He also runs the British Cricket Academy - https://www.britishcricketacademy.com/the-team

Definitely knows his social media very well (or has someone on board who does), their promo stuff is excellent. Surprised to hear it's unusual for indoor centres to be booked out, you have a bit of a battle getting slots for them in Scotland.

400notout

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+3)
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 10:08:55 AM »

Jimbo, if anyone took the plunge for a suitable indoor lane in Aberdeen they'd be rolling in it. Can't get (good quality) facilities for love nor money up here and tonnes of teams based around council astros with no training hub.

The NET looks excellent, exactly what we'd need and seconded, social media looks bang on!

Howzat

• Forum Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 10:11:42 AM »

Was hard to find an hour slot on there for sure. The bookings go from 6am to around 10pm every day of the week. Only booking I could get was very unsociable hours!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:17:10 AM by Howzat »

Jimbo

• World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 12:46:32 PM »

Jimbo, if anyone took the plunge for a suitable indoor lane in Aberdeen they'd be rolling in it. Can't get (good quality) facilities for love nor money up here and tonnes of teams based around council astros with no training hub.

The NET looks excellent, exactly what we'd need and seconded, social media looks bang on!

Even with the private schools, they're a stretch in Edinburgh so I'm not shocked! Maybe an Aberdeen net facility is where I make my millions 😅

Buzz

• Administrator
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Clear your mind, stay still and watch the ball
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2024, 09:22:19 PM »

I think he has been working with Sam at Buffalo cricket a bit too. Sam used to run Liverpool Football club's social media...
"Bradman didn't used to have any trigger movements or anything like that. He turned batting into a subconscious act" Tony Shillinglaw.

Neon Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • World Cup Winner
  • Trade Count: (+2)
    • Neon Cricket
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 08:25:47 AM »

Yeah Sam's very good at what he does, clear to see!
Email: adam@neoncricket.co.uk
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

rickjames

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2024, 12:48:56 PM »

Booked 10 1-1s with him in March in a bid to improve my shoddy batting. His patience with me at 7am on a Saturday knows no bounds! Facilities are excellent

Advertise on CBF