New stickers
Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New stickers  (Read 22611 times)

Ayrtek Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • www.AyrtekCricket.com
    • Ayrtek Cricket
Re: New stickers
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 07:07:34 PM »

Anyone else think they look very similar to arytek stickers?

Great to be held in such highly esteemed company 👍
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:51:40 PM by Ayrtek Cricket »

JB

• International Captain
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2018, 08:48:45 PM »

Love the new look! My custom could do with a refurb, might have to send it down

billyb

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2018, 09:00:21 PM »

Probably the best branding I've seen so far this year. Really nice colours, great stickers. Good stuff!

Bats_Entertainment

• World Cup Winner
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2018, 09:13:25 PM »

Everyone who wanted to try one has, hence posts dry up? Also you'll note forum trends tend to correlate quite strongly to posts by a brand or their representative.

I haven't.  :o

There must be a certain irony in the current Custom Bats Forum flavour of the month being a brand that won't even make you a custom bat?

Mel Jessop

• County 2nd XI
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2018, 09:31:09 PM »

"Configure your own bat online, from Willow Grade, Profile and choose from our 10 new colour ranges! Watch this space!!!"

Also sounds interesting...

smilley792

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Willoooowwwww
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2018, 09:37:56 PM »

H4l bats are awesome.

But. I did find them hard to deal with on the two occasions I bought direct. Slow replies, errors in communication, lack of understanding between what I wanted and what they thought I wanted.

Buying through vitas and every bat I got was spot on from them(still have 3, and several at my club I sourced through vitas still going strong).

Just a shame like many things, the end of vitas meant the end of quite A few things.
My wallet is Lucy betternof though.
@chrisjones792
Fastest ton- 54balls

bigc92

• Club Cricketer
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2018, 10:34:47 PM »

H4l bats are awesome.

But. I did find them hard to deal with on the two occasions I bought direct. Slow replies, errors in communication, lack of understanding between what I wanted and what they thought I wanted.

Buying through vitas and every bat I got was spot on from them(still have 3, and several at my club I sourced through vitas still going strong).

Just a shame like many things, the end of vitas meant the end of quite A few things.

Couldn’t agree more. Have had issues placing orders previously. Bat arrived completely different weight to expected. Year or so later I went to place another custom order and never heard back a few times so gave up. Shame as some of their bats I’ve seen are great.

Rob580

• County 1st XI
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2018, 08:31:52 AM »

What sort of a maniac names their wallet?

stevat

• County 1st XI
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2018, 09:53:50 AM »

What sort of a maniac names their wallet?
Mines called Jeff, Lucy Betternof sounds better to be honest.

mvclayton

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2018, 03:02:08 PM »

Totally agree with the comments about how hard H4L are to deal with directly and agree that Vitas were brilliant for getting exactly what you wanted very sad that they aren't around anymore. Just wanted to give a bit of push towards @Six Sixes Cricket though for any ex Vitas customers they have the same excellent level of customer service that made Vita so good and I have a number of cracking bats off them including a Hellfire that was perfectly to spec even down to the type and colour of grip.

Ayrtek Cricket

• Forum Sponsor
  • International Superstar
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • www.AyrtekCricket.com
    • Ayrtek Cricket
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2018, 04:51:01 PM »

I suspect due to the volume of enquiries Matt is in need of a secretary by now for a rapidly expanding brand!

Speaking from experience its practically a full-time job answering enquiries over the mediums of email/WhatsApp/facebook/twitter/Instagram and the good old-fashioned phone call now without factoring in the job of actually making bats that Matt does, it's a bit easier to answer the phone or an email when assembling helmets vs being on the end of a band saw/belt sander/drawknife I imagine.

H4Ladam

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2018, 05:28:56 PM »

Hi all. Thanks for the nice feedback on the new range. Full launch this weekend.

Sorry to anyone that has had a bad experience on ordering. We are constantly working on our order process and communication. Online orders are processed swiftly and to the spec provided, but custom requests and forum orders require a lot more communication. As Tom says, Matt is busy in production and due to our location has limited access to email during the day. Again this is something we are working on.

Always open to constructive criticism and suggestions for a smoother customer journey. We are looking to grow the team in the new year and will be more active on social media, the forum and email!!!!

roco

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (+16)
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2018, 10:10:59 PM »

Stickers look great as I’ve got them on my 2 I just had refurbed

Had 5 or 6 bats now from Matt and can take time but quality always does and well worth the wait plus fantastic after care. Took 2 lads down who both got bats and a lad at indoor tonight going to buy one as well
The first cricket box was used in 1874.  The first cricket helmet was introduced in 1974. So, it took 100 years for men to twig that their brains were also worth protecting.

Northern monkey

• World Cup Winner
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 08:30:45 AM »

Love the new branding, can’t wait to see it

My own dealings with Matt and h4l,,,I’d say he’s one of the hardest working,honest, and genuine blokes in this industry!
It’s not easy answering requests when you have trees to fell,cut,shape and finish, into arguably the best bats money can buy.

THERUBIN

• County 2nd XI
  • Trade Count: (+1)
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2018, 10:20:46 AM »

Do you sell the stickers ? I live in Denmark, so it will be very expensive to sent the bat over for a refurb, so have to do it my self and add the new stickers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Advertise on CBF