New softs
Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: New softs  (Read 5425 times)

SOULMAN1012

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (+27)
New softs
« on: June 09, 2020, 12:07:19 PM »

Hi all

Just thought I would share a few pics and brief review of my new Bellingham and Smith softs.

Managed to rip a strap on the my trusty GM OLE pads that Iv had for the last few years during my first net this summer so was looking for some new pads when I saw that B&S had 30% off softs and after a few messages with Gary who was as helpful as ever I went with these all white options as can use with any bat.

This is the Pro Series and I must say the quality and attention to detail is superb.

Pads have padded straps, gel protector in the knee cup, leather/suede instep and cane protection with embossed logo and are super comfy. These are small men’s

Gloves are as good with Pittard palms, these are the sausage hybrid a bit like the NB gloves Root wears and again look stunning with lovely white carbon detailing, gel side finger protection and a 3 piece split thumb. Also the pittards palms are quite thick and Iv had a few pairs where the palms feel super thin.

All in all really impressed and with some companies now charging closer to £100 for a pair of gloves these are super value at £55 I think full price and again with pads pushing £120 these are great at £70 full price so with the saving I picked up two pairs of gloves.

Thanks Gary for the superb service and they were delivered the day after ordering so super quick

JTtaylor145

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mildenhallcricketclub.hitscricket.com
Re: New softs
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 12:13:44 PM »

Great gloves. I have a pair of the hybrid and flexi gloves. Pads are excellent too.

You can't go wrong with GDP and Bellingham and Smith  :)

Advertise on CBF